What is the LeaderOne Lending a Hand Foundation?
The LeaderOne Lending a Hand Foundation is a place for families and individuals to find financial assistance amid financial distress from accidents, the death of a loved one, crisis, or catastrophic event. Funded by LeaderOne Financial Corporation, this foundation is able to provide financial aid in the form of monthly rent or mortgage payments to those in need.
What is the mission of the LeaderOne Lending a Hand Foundation?
The Foundation provides financial assistance in the form of housing aide during unforeseen times of need.
Who does the LeaderOne Lending a Hand Foundation strive to help?
The foundation strives to help LeaderOne Financial employees, clients, and affiliates.
What is the goal of the LeaderOne Lending a Hand Foundation?
The foundation’s goal is to alleviate the financial burden of mortgage or rent payments in the form of grants up to $5,000. Through these grants, the hope is for the families or individuals to be secure in their home during their time of financial need.
Who is eligible for a LeaderOne grant?
Grants of up to $5,000 are available for families and individuals who are experiencing economic distress, due to the following:
- Death of an immediate family member
- A traumatic event from an act of nature (fire, flood, tornado, etc.) or other catastrophic events (accidents, trauma, disability, etc.)
- An emergency need resulting from an “unforeseen event”
How to apply for a grant?
- Complete the application with a written explanation as to why the family or individual is applying for a grant.
- Please provide supporting documentation.
- The committee will make its decision on the application and notify the applicant.